Monday, September 22, 2008

MAKE N' TAKE MAG TIME FRAMES @ THE MUSEUM ON MAIN




many more pictures to come from my secret new best photographer



friend curtis finger, but a few highlights


here from my own camera




of my quite wonderfully fun


mag time frame make n' take event


at the pleasanton art & heritage


festival, 2008 ~ % proceeds benefiting the pleasanton museum ~




BIG thank you! to every friend, family & creative passerby. great pleasure crafting with you!
























































Add Image more pictures when curtis gets back
from europe...
thanks also to dianne jones of the pleasanton museum
for including me & my mag time frames in the museum and this special event.
( "the rest of the story" tbp (to be posted) here: http://www.shesayswithasmile.blogspot.com

No comments: